2-10 Microns Fiber Disc Filter
The Fiber Disc Filter presents a breakthrough design in the field of fiber filters. It combines excellent performance in the fine filtration spectrum of 2-10 microns, minimal maintenance, absence of chemicals and a systematic and efficient back washing system.
Our advanced proprietary design, comprised of a trapeze wound by layers of thread and an assembly of trapezes into round discs, allows us to achieve the best combination of operational efficiency, energy reduction and minimal environmental impact.
At a very competitive cost, the Fiber Disc Filter delivers more efficient filtration than media and sand filters, while using significantly less water during backwash.
The Fiber Disc Filter is an alternative to cartridge and bag filters due to its self-rinsing abilities and minimal maintenance. It eliminates labor and hassles, reduces expenses, and leaves no environmental damage caused by disposable filters.
Due to its better footprint and mechanical simplicity our Fiber Disc Filter is significantly less expensive than any other medium to high capacity fiber filter.
Benefits and Advantages of the Disc Fiber Filter
- Consistent 93%-95% particle removal ratios at 2 microns
- Extremely low initial differential pressure – started at 0.03 bar
- Standard operating pressure up to 8 bar (high pressure systems available)
- Flow rate ranges from 20 CM³/h to 1000 CM³/h
- Backwash automatically initiated by elapsed time or differential pressure
- High capacity filtration surface allows low frequency backwash demand
- Higher filter area leading to smaller footprint than other fiber filters
- Ability to adjust thread type to client’s special liquid characteristics: high chemical resistance across the pH range or acidic materials, broad temperature span, high concentration of hydrocarbons, etc.
- Very attractive price ensuring fast ROI