1-10 Microns Sheaf Filter
The Sheaf Filter represents a technological breakthrough in the field of fiber filters. It combines excellent and enhanced performance in the fine filtration spectrum of 1-10 microns, minimal maintenance, absence of chemicals and an efficient back washing system utilizing less than 1% of the overall flow.
Our advanced proprietary design with lenghtwise flow allows us to achieve the best combination of operational efficiency, energy reduction, and environmental impact minimization. The Sheaf Filter acknowledges the bond between global water scarcity and the ability to provide each client with a unique tailor made solution using well designed engineering and the uppermost attention and service.
The Sheaf Filter runs at a competitive cost to conventional media and sand filters while performing finer filtration and averages 50% less expensive than other fiber filters.
Benefits and Advantages of the Sheaf Filter™
- Consistent 92%- 97% particle removal ratios from 1-5 microns
- 2-8 bar standard operating pressure (high pressure systems available)
- Flow rate ranges from 3 CM³/h to 50 CM³/h
- Backwash automatically initiated by elapsed time or differential pressure. This high efficiency system uses less than 1% of the water cycle, with low frequency backwash demand
- High capacity filtration surface allows filtering high loads of contaminated water without pre filtration
- Ability to adjust thread type to client’s special liquid characteristics: high chemical resistance across the pH range or acidic materials, broad temperature span, high concentration of hydrocarbons etc.
- Filter available in compact modular units that can be skid mounted
- Very attractive price ensuring fast ROI